katsurashareware.com Forum Index katsurashareware.com
shareware for creative Mac OS X users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3d animation software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    katsurashareware.com Forum Index -> Sirds Community
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elozynax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: 3d animation software Reply with quote

How do I create an animation in Photoshop? For a final project in my animation class, we are allowed to use any form of animation to display a concept of "self". I gathered a few digital images of my personal use and I was wondering if Photoshop would be a good choice for my project. If not - how else could I use digital imaging for an animation?
katsura
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds more like a Photoshop question or image software question. well, i don't know how to create animation with Photoshop (or if it can create animation).

Sirds can only generate a stereogram from a depth map. you will need another app that can create a depth map or depth maps for each animation frame. i used my own tiny app to generate the depth map animations from a 3D model data, used AppleScript to automate to generate stereograms from depth maps, and used QuickTime Player to compose each frame into a movie.

i haven't used it myself but i hope Blender can generate depth maps and you can use Sirds to generate stereograms.

http://www.blender.org/
asaftawy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think one of the top 3d animation software is Illusion Mage.
kuklash

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can agree with u!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    katsurashareware.com Forum Index -> Sirds Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: